Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Office



This is the view from the Living Room into my new office.  I wanted to put something nice on the back wall so that when the double doors are open they frame the view beyond.   I'm really happy with the way its turned out so far.  It's a small space but its my own little sanctuary!  I'm looking forward to lots of happy hours in here squirrelled away, writing, reading and dreaming!  I've just got to sort out some more books and file away some paperwork and then I can show you the rest of the space, so more photos to come! 

3 comments:

for the love of a house said...

Gorgeous photo- it looks like it is out of a magazine!!

joan

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

Thank you Joan, Glenda! wish all my photos were as good as this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...