Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Cork
La Vie en Rose are proud to announce we are a stockist of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Wax, Brushes, Fabrics and Books.
What's is so special about Annie Sloan Chalk Paint? Many things . . .
1. It's the BEST paint for painting furniture by a long way
2. No need to prime or prepare!!!!!!!! REALLY!!
3.Extremely low VOCs so it is good for the environment
4. You can use it on any surface, indoors and out
5. You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make a wash to show the wood grain
6. The colours are mixed intelligently and the Annie Sloan web site shows how you can adapt your colours for your use
7. It's a girls' paint, but boys can use it too.
8. It's flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
9. It allows your walls to breathe so it is perfect for cottage walls
10. You can use it as an impasto ( thickly) - leave the lid off to thicken
11. Annie Sloan has been making it since 1990 so it's tried and tested
12. It's a water based paint which makes it very easy to clean up after painting, brushes just wash out easily under the tap!
13. Doesn't 'splatter' like other paint
14. You get a beautiful chalky, matt finish.
At our Home & Garden Boutique in Ballinspittle, we stock all of the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colours in large tins (1litre) and in sample pots (100ml). We also stock Annie Sloan Clear Wax and Dark Wax as well as Annie Sloan brushes and books so you have all the materials to get started on all your furniture projects. This paint really transforms old pieces of furniture in to something special! We handpaint all our furniture in our workshop and you can see the finished pieces (which are also for sale) in our boutique in Ballinspittle, Kinsale, County Cork.
The paint comes in all these delicious colours!
This dresser is painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint 'Duck Egg Blue' and finished with Annie Sloan Clear Wax.
Annie Sloan has written many books about paint and colour (and has sold over 2 million copes worldwide) - this is one of her most recent publications! If you require any further information please contact me at:
Telephone: 021 4708784