Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moving . . .


Pinterest

I am moving!   Not from my house but my blog is going to have a new home!   My new website is almost finished and should be up and running in the next few days.  So my blog will be moving to the new site.   The last two weeks in particular have been very busy trying to get photos up and check details etc.  Charlotte my website designer has been doing a fantastic job with the site and blog, (thank you Charlotte!!!) you can visit Charlotte's own webite here.   So now moving day is nearly here, I think the site will be 'live' and moved to it's new home in the next few days!!!!! 

 

It's SO exciting!  It's going to be great to be able to showcase all the furniture that is available to order through the shop (I don't have enough shop space to show it all!)!   My current blog is a Blogger blog.  The new blog will be Wordpress.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to move smoothly from one format to the other but there are differences so fingers crossed!  Wish me luck! 

Look forward to welcoming you all over at my new address!

Sharon
xxxx

10 comments:

Susan T said...

Lots of luck. Can't wait to see the new website.

charlotte said...

Thanks for the link Sharon. Great to see the finishing post!

Paula said...

Wonderful news - how exciting! Will you deliver to the England or only Ireland?
Paula xxx

A Life Un-Styled said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I don't follow many Wordpress blogs, I just find them difficult to use but you can be rest assured that I will definitely be 'following' you. Sharon, you've accomplished so much, it never ceases to make me smile xoxox

New Giveaway on the Blog!

The Snowdrop Project said...

Hi Sharon,
Great exciting news. Will definitely be a follower!!
Look forward to seeing whats in store.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Liz x

Pura Vida said...

I'll follow anywhere!

Shoreham Cottage Gifts said...

Happy moving looking forward to your new website :)
Sally

taylor said...

great news! how exciting, can't wait to see the new web space you've designed!

Sara Louise said...

Can't wait to see your new blog! x

Woodside Park said...

Pack light, darling!! See ya at the new place soon.
xoxo
L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...